I could quote her alllllllllllll day! She says the funniest things. Here are some of the latest that I just need to get down before we forget.
Buzz Light Year is Light Buzz Year :)
When she's asking a question she always says "How to..." instead of "how do I..." like she'll say, "Momma, how to put the DVD in?" or "Momma, how to paint my nails?" :)
She LOVES having her nails painted btw...she's constantly requesting it and often wants stripes or dots on them. :) Tonight she had gone to bed then said from her room, "Momma....can you clip my nails, they sharping me." :)
She also sings and sings and sings and sings in the bathtub, sometimes 'real' songs and sometimes just random sounds that she makes up - often not recognizable words with an occasional "loooorrd" mixed in (but I consider those 'real' songs too-straight from her happy little heart). I LOVE hearing her sing in the bathtub. I'm always either sitting in there watching her or if I leave to run and get a towel or jammies from her room I'll say, "Sing louder!" so I can make sure I hear her while I'm down the hall. It is a precious part of my day, I love listening to her in the tub. Recently she has requested that I shut the curtain so I sit there in the bathroom with the curtain closed and listen. It's then as if she's not being watched so she belts out her songs even louder. Happy sigh...can't tell you how refreshing it is - especially after a 'long' day to listen to my girl sing. Anyway, these pictures are from the other day, she made a 'bubble shirt' and was playing with her fish in the tubeses


Man I love her.


No comments:
Post a Comment