
C has done GREAT with her new twin bed. She LOVES all of the space (she's quite a mover in her sleep, all over the place.) We did end up having to get a rail, she fell out on day 2 but has never tried to get up once we put her to bed, she stays in bed and sleeps great. Such a big girl. :) We're loving it too b/c we can lay in it with her and read and cuddle and just have long chats. She cracks us up lately. The other day she and I were laying in her bed just for fun and chit chatting and laughing and she looked at my feet and said, "You have bigger feet...pause...someday when I get bigger I will have bigger feet too and I will stand up in the bath!" (meaning take a shower-she HATES the shower currently.)

She's just fun with her random thoughts. I love it. LOVE laying next to my sweetie and reading or touching noses or having chats about 'life'-a habit I hope we keep for life. :)




2 comments:
C, your friend B wants you to know that standing up in the bath is TONS of fun. Jumping is even better and well, jumping off the side gets you in trouble. :)
I like your new bed too. It looks like a very fun bed for you and all your guys. I am sure Kitty loves it as much as you do.
Love,
Neena
Post a Comment