
During


After

She's growing up so much this week! I went thinking, maybe a little bob cut would help her scraggly hair that is fine and pretty thin and ALWAYS looks like it hasn't been brushed and never looks like it's been washed...maybe a bob would help all of that. Totally forgot how much older little girls look with short hair. Little side note, notice her hand in the air on the picture of the back of her head below...yeah, she is ALWAYS dancing, not sure if I've mentioned this but whether there is music or not our girl is moving...dancing, swaying...singing...precious.




Of course, this made me teary. I didn't see it coming but when the lady took the cape off and my little girl turned and looked up at me, all grown up, I got teary.

She's just so obviously not a baby anymore. Sigh...


1 comment:
LOVE her new "do". And I totally get that now she looks more like a big girl. There are just so many mixed emotions...aren't there?
Hope you all are well...
A
Post a Comment