8.09.2008

Digger

Last night we were on our way to pick up my car from an oil change. It was late...very late. They're open until midnight, we didn't take it over until like 7:30, then Lynn and I went out for a little time alone while D watched all three kids for a movie night. Bless his heart, I love him. SUCH a generous father. ANYWAY after Lynn and I got back home at 10 we went to pick up my car. C was very curious wondering what we were doing so we were explaining the purpose of an oil change to her and so forth. Then I said, "You'll have a car someday too when you get older!" She responded with an excited gasp and her hands over her mouth. :) Then D said, "Or maybe a pick-up truck!" And she said, "A PICK UP TRUCK!???" Then without missing a beat she said, "Or maybe a DIGGER!!!" :) Our little girl wants to drive a digger. We explained that they weren't really made for the road, she agreed with a sweet drawn out, "yeah."

She cracks us up.

No comments: