skip to main |
skip to sidebar
What I Love About the Olympics
- The thrill of watching Michael Phelps
- Getting teary EVERYtime the National Anthem plays
- The fact that the Olympic theme song makes my daughter stop and dance
- Aww, watching Michael Phelps' sweet mom react to her boy
- Seeing C's reaction to the gymnasts, the swimmers, the kayakers and most excitedly, believe it or not, the synchronized divers :)
- The fact that we have DVR and can choose which events to watch each evening
- Watching C as she subconsciously mimics the gymnasts on their floor routine, moving her arms as she sits and watches them
- Seeing C "swim" from one couch to the other...quite wildly I might add :)
- Hearing C say, "When I get bigger I want to do that!" (she wants to play soccer in the Olympics)
- Seeing D get all caught up in the moments with me...he's usually not so emotional when it comes to sports, I sure always am but when the US won that 4x100 relay he was pretty pumped
- Hearing C say, "HEY! THEY LIKE ME!" when she watches the gymnasts and volleyball players (she likes to bump the ball too)
- Hearing C say "GO USA!!!"
- Watching C run around with the Olympic torch in her hand (our hairbrush)
- Watching C excitedly learn the locations of some of the countries that the athletes are from and seeing her point them out on the World Map
- Knowing our 3 year old will only go to gymnastics once a week...in China they only see their children ONCE a year after the age of 3 when training for the gymnastics!!
No comments:
Post a Comment