
Just in time for the 2008 Olympics, (which we LOVE) Gymnastics started again last week and is already going SO much better than the last season. C is LOVING it! She grew up a lot this summer and gymnastics has just been a reminder of the fact that our little girl is not a toddler anymore.



She is a preschooler, and is daily more confident, more sturdy and has a hilarious vocabulary and imagination.



I often think of the book, Let Me Hold You Longer. We've said good-bye to several "lasts" this past year...and she's had many "firsts" as well. For example, as I type this she's showing me a "jumping splitter"-that's a first. :)



She's getting taller, stronger, and somehow more 'mature.' How does that happen when she's not even three!? She never ceases to amaze us...whether she's using big words or just giving us an adorable look, we love it all.


So last week at gymnastics she was a completely different little girl, she listened, she stretched, she tried every skill and came home thrilled to have been there. This week was no different, we're so proud of her. I'm so glad she loves it now.



As I look at these pictures of her first huddle I can't help but realize that her last huddle will come before we know it. "Firsts" and "lasts" we just want to celebrate our little sweetie and enjoy every minute.


No comments:
Post a Comment