D went to the bank yesterday and was opening another savings account for an emergency fund.
Bank Teller: There are several options of accounts that you can open. This one (telling him about one in particular) is probably the best option and the cheapest. We do have one that would be a little better but is only for people over 50....pause....are you over 50?
D: Umm...no (smiling almost laughing).
:) lol Bless his heart. His hair is getting very gray, he takes after his dad who has BEAUTIFUL white hair. D loves his dad's hair and really hasn't minded going gray so early but in moments like these I think he briefly considers dying it. :) People have thought I am his daughter on 7 different occasions! Now, of the first 3 times that happened on was like mentally unstable, one was a person who was really sick and the 3rd was a really old guy...but when the representatives at OLAN MILLS ask you that...well, it's just a little crazy. I mean, before I had always been like...well, I had my glasses on and those make me look younger-or-my hair was in a ponytail so sure, I must look 12 but come on!! I was allll dressed up for Olan Mills church directory pictures and had make-up on and EVERYTHING! That has happened a few times, not Olan Mills, but VERY normal people thinking I'm his daughter. One person even told me I look just like my mom...he had met me as D's wife and then later thought I was his daughter...of course I look just like the mom...I WAS the mom! Weird...anyway...it was a good day at the bank. :)
4.19.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment