4.19.2008

But Where IS He?

Lately C has had Jesus on her mind a LOT. It's absolutely precious. Here's how our conversation in the car went the other day...

C: What's your name?
So I told her my full name.
C: What's my name?
So I said her full name and pointed out that we had the same middle name.
C: What's dadda's names?
I told her his full name.
C: What's Tricia's name?
I told her...
C: What's Gleg's name? (Uncle Greg)
On and on I told her Greg's name, Sam & Jeanna's full names as well.
C: What's Jesus name?
Me: Jesus
C: No, momma, say his names.
Me: Jesus just has one name, he doesn't have a last name like you do.
C: But where IS he???
Me: He's in your heart, and he's right here with us always!
C: But I can't SEE him!
Me: Nope, you can't see him but he's here. He's always with us.
C: But I can TALK to him.
Me: That's right, we can talk to him when we pray...would you like to pray?
C: Uh-huh.
So we prayed....

Later that day...
C: What is Jesus names?
Me: He doesn't have a last name, just Jesus...One Name under Heaven...I broke out into that song for her. :) TOTALLY did NOT think to say Jesus Christ or to tell her his other names...was only thinking of literal last names...
C: It Jesus B_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (saying our last name)
Me: Nope, just "Jesus"
C: Jesus is in my heart!

Precious. She has told us that a few times now..."Jesus is in my heart! My heart is right there." :)

No comments: