4.25.2008

Quotable Quotes

C tonight after stalling for bedtime...from her room...

"Momma...Mooommmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..." I went back in, "Yes?"
C: "I sorry I got up off the potty momma." Then she gave me a hug and laid down. :) She had said she needed to potty again but when we put her on there...she got up and started playing.



C's friend Emmalee today before they came to meet us at the mall to play...

Emmalee: "Who are we going to see there today?"
Em's Mom: "Our friends, M & C."
Emmalee: "What's C look like again?"
Em's Mom: "Well, she has big brown eyes and brown hair."
Emmalee: "That's right, she has big brown eyes like Kai Lan and she talks cute." :)

I just thought that was a cute description from one three year old to another. Em thinks C's voice is cute when she talks and apparently her eyes look like Kai-lan from the new show Ni Hao, Kai-lan. Kai-lan is a little Chinese character with huge eyes. If you haven't watched that show I have to say we would recommend it. It's very cool b/c they have little 'situations' daily that they work through and use songs to get through it so then when C & I face the same situation (like being patient or sharing or to keep trying) I'll start singing the song from the show and it totally helps C to think it through and calm down or whatever...it's just a good show if your kids are going to watch TV might as well be educational and beneficial. :) You know, like the Wonder Pets. lol Yeah, not EVERYTHING we watch is educational/beneficial but we love Kai-lan.




Another quote from C as we pulled into the park to meet D after work...

"That's my daddy!!!! He loves me!!!"

*heart-smile* He sure does sweet baby, he sure does.

No comments: