I recently got a ton of free eye shadow with my couponing game. C found one of the eye shadow...things...what are those called? Anyway, I decided it'd be a fun thing to use to paint. I got out a ton of paper, covered our ottoman and let her draw and draw with that little eye shadow putter onner thing...you know, the little pad on the end of a stick. Whatever, anyway, it's been a very fun game. I love it b/c IF she accidentally goes off the paper it wipes right off of our furniture and easily wipes off of her fingers as well.
Then a couple of nights ago D was at a basketball game and I had gotten her ready for bed but was letting her stay up until he got home while I tutored. She asked to take her jammies off so I said that'd be fine. I got out the eye shadow to let her paint while I tutored. Then it happened...I got a phone call from a parent who wasn't able to open the link I had sent her...and a few minutes into the phone call C came over and stood in front of me looking like this...kind of a face of, what has happened to me momma?!
She apparently had decided to dig the eye shadow (a new trick) and I think it splattered onto her belly or something and then while I wrapped up my phone conversation she proceeded to smear it all over her belly. Belly, back, arms, etc. At one point after I got off the phone and was explaining that we really shouldn't do that with eye shadow and listening to her tell me the story of what had happened "I dig it! Dig dig dig!" she got so excited that she put her hands on her face so then she looked like she had black eyes or something. I had her pose for me and kept her that way while we waited on D (he was on his way home at
this point). Then we went straight to the bath of course. It was quite hilarious and totally my fault. Afterall, it was MY idea to paint with eye shadow. :) She was so tan!!! It was quite a funny moment after she realized she wasn't in trouble she embraced the tan and had a ball posing for me and exploring her new skin tone. Can't you see the ornery in her eyes! SOOO glad she had taken her jammies off! By the way, New Rule: No more painting with eye shadow. :)

Then a couple of nights ago D was at a basketball game and I had gotten her ready for bed but was letting her stay up until he got home while I tutored. She asked to take her jammies off so I said that'd be fine. I got out the eye shadow to let her paint while I tutored. Then it happened...I got a phone call from a parent who wasn't able to open the link I had sent her...and a few minutes into the phone call C came over and stood in front of me looking like this...kind of a face of, what has happened to me momma?!


No comments:
Post a Comment