10.04.2007

We Love Her!

Man we love C. She doesn't even have to do anything special...tonight, for example, she was sitting on the potty for what seemed like an eternity. I had come into the living room and told her to call me when she was finished. She does pretty well up there and likes to be alone sometimes. About 2 minutes later she said, "Moooommmmmaaaa" in the sweetest little voice...I said, "Did you go potty?" she replied, "Nooooooo-oooooo" real cute with this inflection in the word. D just looked at me and said, "Seriously, I LOVE her!" :) I sure do too. It doesn't take much to pull at our heartstrings. From running all over the house to getting us to dance INSIDE that little short tent of hers...cuddles in the evening to her 'busy' time during the day. From her happy "good morning" to her nighttime prayers...We LOVE this girl! You should see us dancing in that tent by the way...holy cow, 2 people with NO rythym all bent over in a short little tent dancing away to her Dora radio...hilarious.

No comments: