C: "Dear God...PEASE...help Nick...abooboo a head!!! (then she shouts) AMEN!!!!"
To hear her starting to say "Dear God" at the beginning of her prayers is PRECIOUS.
She has started kneeling in her crib when we pray, it's not something that we told her to do...she just started doing it. It's like it comes natural to her. She literally falls to her knees...holds our hands...prays...then bounces up. While I'm sure it is partly due to the fact that her mattress is bouncy and it's fun to drop to your knees I also think there is a lot to be learned from our little C and the position she takes to pray.
A few nights ago C prayed and D & I had already both prayed but she said, "Momma pray!" So I asked what she wanted me to pray for..."BOOGARS!" I said, "You want me to thank God for boogars?" "YEAH MOMMA!" And so I prayed. D was cracking up as I thanked God for boogars and the way they keep dirt in the air from entering our nose. She also had us thank God for chickens one night, not sure if she was thankful for the chicken nuggets she gets from Chic Fil A on occasion or if she's thankful for the farm animal she occasionally sees at the zoo but regardless we were thankful for chickens. I really am too! I LOVE chicken!
10.04.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment