
C has had quite the birthday...month...:) When Neena came to town C got to go shopping with her for a gift from Neena and Papaw. We decided a Dora bike would be a fun gift. Boy was it ever! Ruthie, of course, got to ride along. She can't quite reach the pedals but the big wheel sleeps in her room under her tent and then she sits on it occasionally throughout the day and plays with all of the buttons...it won't be long before she's riding all over on that thing. I loved big wheels as a kid but boy this is a lot more

high-tech than ours!!! It even has turn signals!!! It talks in Spanish and English and is just overall very fun! I'll have to take more pictures of it now that I've added the stickers to it. Thanks Neena & Papaw!

No comments:
Post a Comment