C named her first doll! We went birthday shopping with Neena for her to pick out her bike (above) and this doll. On the way home we asked her what her baby's name was...usually she'd answer this question by saying her full name but that day she said, "I don't know" so we started throwing out some names...she said no to several but when I said, "Ruthie?" She said, "Yeah, it's Ruthie!" And Ruthie it is. We put her to bed, we get her up, we play with her and make her do some awesome dance moves. Ruthie laughs and cries and plays all day with us. And the other day while on the potty C was holding Ruthie and saying, "My babysitter...my baby sitter..." I kept thinking, why is she calling her her babysitter? And then it hit me, I said, "Is she your baby sister?" "YEAH MOMMA!" How precious...she has a baby sister!! She carries her around, pretend crying for her and laughing for her...cuddling her close and of course occasionally
holding her upside down as she squeezes the fabric together at her belly. Someday, if we are so blessed, I think she'll make a great big sister. :)
10.12.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment