Bless her heart, she's got 'snots.' :) I wish you could hear her say it, "I got tots"...she woke up with a cold this morning and we literally hung out on the couch all morning. Then we went real quick to meet D for lunch b/c he had to stay late at work tonight and set up for a band that's performing tomorrow. I knew she wouldn't get to see him tonight. On the way home she said in the cutest most relaxed voice, "I just tired" and I said, "Yeah, you're sick honey, that's why
you're tired." To which she replied in the sweetest voice..."No, I not sick...I just happy!" :) :) I LOVE her!!! Ruthie is sick as well...today I looked down and C was giving Ruthie her empty medicine cup. I quickly grabbed the camera and snapped a shot of her taking care of her 'baby sister.' :) Too sweet.
10.16.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment