9.10.2007

Praying

Recently we got news that some friends of ours son has another brain tumor. Immediately we began praying for him and his family. The other day on the potty (of course b/c that's where ALL good videoing takes place-maybe b/c she's sitting still) C wanted to pray. I told her about Nick and that he was going to have to have brain surgery. Then explained that he had "hurt" his head. (Not sure how else to explain a tumor to a 2 year old). And so she prayed...and prayed...and prayed. I believe there is more to that than we'll ever know...the faith of a child. She prayed so many times that I was able to catch it on video a couple of times. Listen close and you'll hear "Nick" "Boo-boo" and "Head". :)






If you're reading this blog please keep Nick & his family in your prayers. He had the surgery today and from what I understand the doctors were able to get the tumor out. I'll put an update on as soon as I hear one.

No comments: