"C, do you want to pray?"
"MMM-HMMM!!!!"
"Ok, go ahead..."
"Hmm jarmalada aramaah jooola daoely DADDA MOMMA AMEN!!!!!!!"
:) Now if that doesn't do a momma & dadda's heart good I don't know what would! We were playing on the bed at the time and D & I were blown away when she did that. PRECIOUS!!! He got that...all proud of my precious daughter look and of course I got all teary! Then she did it three more times! What a sweetie. I asked a friend who's little ones had started praying at an early age how they taught them to pray and I now have my answer. Example...she's heard me say thank you for Dadda and she's heard her dadda say thank you for momma and tonight she thought it fitting to say thank you for both of us in her own little way. Very fun. She had done it earlier today when she and I were praying for D and she said "dadda" amidst the jabbery stuff but it was very cool that he was here to hear it when she did it again. Of course, she learns other stuff from our example too...I don't think I've ever been more aware of what I say and how I react to things!
6.21.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment