Well...the time has come. Our little C is just too big for her duck bath. We've been putting off having the 'last bath' because she loves him so much and as soon as you say it's time for a bath she says, "Duck...duck...duck..." and toddles through the house to find him in the room that we keep him in. I'm excited to be done with the duck b/c now we won't have to keep him in the house anymore...and actually he's being sent off to a 'duck farm' where all the ducks can swim and play all day long...why? you might ask? Well, let's just say C pooped in the duck during her 'next to last bath' but I didn't even know it b/c we had sooooooooo many bubbles!!! I pulled her out, rinsing her off as she came out and got her ready for bed...then later D went to empty the duck
and that's when we found it...GROSS! So the duck must die. Did you notice she pooped in him on her "next to last bath?" It was actually going to be her last bath but I didn't have batteries charged for the camera so we had to give it a good cleaning and she took her official last bath the next night. :) I'm funny that way, I know, but look at the cute pictures! It's clean but not clean enough to store for our next little one. Bye-bye duck! The fun thing is, she loves big baths (she's taken a few at her Neena's (my mom) and Aunt Lynn's so she won't mind not having the duck...hopefully. We'll see tonight! 
6.25.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment