


Well we finally had some "warm" weather. By warm I mean upper 40s low 50s one day, then it did actually get up to 60 the next. We headed straight to the park of course! Oh how we miss the park! :) She wanted to go to the tire swing park so that's we headed there for some good times! She loves the tire swing. And loves to get "bizzy" on it. :) The first day we went I took the camera and for some reason in my head I was picturing nice grassy park...even though there was snow in our yard I just was thinking there wouldn't be any at the park. lol Yeah, there was snow. The cool thing was it was really packed down and frozen so our feet didn't sink in too much. It was a beautiful day. The NEXT day we went and ALL of that snow had melted and there were puddles EVERYWHERE. Still fun though. So nice to play outside! As I'm writing this it's back to like 10 out...sooooooooooooooooo cold. Ugh. Hoping for more snow to make the cold worth while. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment