11.11.2008

Fun Day Today

Just thought this would make a fun pic...and it did. :)


We just had fun today. We have a chalkboard now that C likes to write on. She can write anything when I give her a sample but she can write Mom, Dad, Hi and Cara without thinking about it. :) I have a picture of her writing her name and usually I don't put her name on here but am just this once. :) She can read dog, dad, mom, cat, & hi without any help and loves to try to figure out what we're spelling these days. :) Mind you, I don't try to get her to read and write, she requests it on a daily basis so I just go with the flow and let her do what she wants...we're not pushing her but we're not discouraging her either. :) She also drew quite the cat on her chalkboard today so I took a pic of it as well. Obviously below I wrote the Hi & Cat and then she wrote them as well. :) She didn't write them all. lol



Other than that we do have two things for you to try to guess what they are. :) She made them both. :) Scroll down for the answers. :) She's so creative, I love it.



































A robot....and a xylophone. :) AND if you've never made a chalk-line xylophone you have GOT to try it!!! It really works and was VERY fun to play with! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

C, I love your creations! You are a clever little girl.
Love,
Neena