
So everyone is at work, D is at his conference, it's just C and I at Matt & Sara's house so I have found time to blog. :) I am waiting on our pizza to get here and then we're going to take a nap. In the meantime I was able to catch a picture of one of C's latest "looks" - it's hilarious really. Anytime she doesn't get her way lately she'll flop her arms down to her side, sigh and then drop her little head. At home she often completes this act by slowly walking down the hall with her head hanging...of course, we don't react and certainly don't give her what she's wanting but it's quite funny to watch. Then after a few minutes of us not responding to her she'll slowly come back into the room and get over her 'sadness'. :) I haven't been able to take a picture of it b/c you know, I'm trying to stop taking pics when she's not doing something she should. :) But today I was taking pics of her and in the middle of it she wanted to throw her kitty or something I can't even remember anyway, I said no and she did it!!! SOOOO I snapped a quick pic. :) 



2 comments:
Precious times. Love the pictures. Hope your vacation is wonderful.
Love,
Neena
I LOVE that pic of her with her hand on her chin! Its cute enough to print out and put on my fridge just to have another cute girl to brag about! :) Not that I will because my printer is over there not hooked up but you know friend, its the thought that counts. So I've been missing you and seeing if you are online and trying to call but to no avail. At the risk of being late for church I decided to see if you are blogging and you are! I wish you were in the texting world at the least! Man! I have been sleeping lots more though. :) Ok, rambling. Glad you are blogging and having fun. The place looks AMAZING. Buh bye hanna and ike too! woohoo!
Post a Comment