
We love the beach but the pool is a close second. :) We've began alternating our time between playing in the sand and playing in the pool. Erica & Layna made the trip with us, (her snap in syle dolls). Speaking of those...Layna seems to be losing her painted on swimsuit. Oops. :) There are five pools just steps away from our condo and we're literally the only ones in the pool most of the time. Today is the first time we've swam with other people! GOOD TIMES! Something is happening, even with 50spf applied multiple times, C is still getting tan! How does that happen?? Her legs are so dark, and arms too...they already had some tan on them just from parks and stuff but yeah, she's almost as dark as me and of course we're both way darker than poor D. He has to wear spf50 too. :)






I took the camera to the pool yesterday to snap some shots of her playing and swimming. She loves the water and likes trying to do everything by herself.




In the evening we like to go back to the beach and just listen to the crashing waves. It's been too chilly to get in the water in the evenings. I could literally listen to the waves for hours. As I stood there the other day just watching wave after wave I couldn't help but sing praises. God is amazing, his creation is amazing and creative and breathtaking. C was singing too - "Yes, Lord" was her song of choice, as I sang along with her I just got all teary, the Ocean is powerful and it's like His spirit moves in me more here than anywhere...or maybe it's just that I'm more relaxed and focused and in tune to his spirit, regardless...I love it. I love relaxing with my family, I love seeing my husband relax and enjoy time off, I love having no schedule and no committments. I love being quiet and hearing the Earth cry out in praise to him one crashing wave after another. Sigh...I'm tellin ya, I could move here tomorrow. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment