9.09.2008

Photo Shoot


We had a little family photo shoot, you know, for our Christmas cards. :) Last year we took pictures at the beach in the snow in Maine and had them put on our Christmas cards...if you're thinking to yourself...I don't remember seeing that well don't worry! You're not alone. No one has seen our cards from last year b/c they came to our house on the 22nd and we were out of town! We went to Maine in Dec and it took too long for them to get processed and shipped to us sooooooooo I saved them and THIS year you'll be getting TWO cards from us! :) One with pics of us on the beach in the snow last year and one with pics of us on the beach in the sun this year! :) I think it'll be fun. :)

ANYWAY today was our photo shoot for that and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out, I won't put pics on here that will be on our card but I'll put some on here. I took a little over 100 :) and about 20 of us with her on D's shoulders trying to get just the right angle where our heads weren't cut off and stuff and that one above cracks me up b/c C was making all kinds of faces in the pics on his shoulders and we had no idea. :) She was laughing but we thought she was just up there smiling for the camera...then I loaded the pics and it was hilarious to see her expressions.




1 comment:

Life with Spirit said...

Love the one of just her from behind. Can't wait to see the other ones. I can't believe we haven't "shared" them!