9.22.2008

"Aww, I'm sorry you're so sick Anna...you sound just awful"

:) This is what sweet C is saying to Anna...that and "I'm sorry you're so sick, I'm sorry you died today." She's being all sweet with our dead fish. Yep, she's dead. I went in to turn on the light this morning and she was in the grass and really still but her eye moved so I thought she was just resting-she's been resting a lot lately. But then when C & I went in to feed them she was still in the grass and when I moved the tank around she floated out real slow to the bottom and got stuck to the filter again...no movement, no breathing...buh-bye.

C's doing fine with the loss. :) She's excited to get another one and try again and now she's excited to watch Anna flush down the toilet. :) I have to go get a net and get that thing out of the tank. :)

No comments: