6.18.2008

Say a Little Prayer for Me...

:) I sang it as I typed it...you know...FOREVER AND EVER da-da-da-da daaaa...yeah, I don't know the song either but that line is in there.

ANYWAY! I have an inteview THURSDAY at 2:45 for an online teaching position...which is my dream job...so please pray for the interview to go well and of course that I'll get the position. I'd be teaching Middle School math, more details to come in the future but just wanted to get this out here so you can pray...of course, I'm not even sure anyone is following this blog anymore...I'm SO behind! Summer has made us busy! I think it's the nice weather. :)

My laptop has crashed but when I get it back from the shop (hopefully they can fix it) I'll blog more! For real, I will! I have MANY MANY pics!

1 comment:

W Family said...

I am praying today at 2:45! Hope all goes well!