This is the same Grandma who C takes after...let me explain. The other day we were in the mall and C was waving and saying hi to someone. She did it a few times so I said, "Who are you waving to?" She said, "The girl!" and pointed to a mannequin! Umm, yeah, the only other person in our family who waves to the statues in the stores would be Grandma B. We love her-D cracks up at it. I thought it was cute when C did the same thing. :) Grandma was proud.
4.13.2008
Talking To Grandma
Tonight C wanted to talk to Grandma on the phone so of course we handed her the phone. Sometime soon I'll get her "hello" on video-it's quite adorable to hear. I snapped some pics of her chatting with Grandma.

This is the same Grandma who C takes after...let me explain. The other day we were in the mall and C was waving and saying hi to someone. She did it a few times so I said, "Who are you waving to?" She said, "The girl!" and pointed to a mannequin! Umm, yeah, the only other person in our family who waves to the statues in the stores would be Grandma B. We love her-D cracks up at it. I thought it was cute when C did the same thing. :) Grandma was proud.
This is the same Grandma who C takes after...let me explain. The other day we were in the mall and C was waving and saying hi to someone. She did it a few times so I said, "Who are you waving to?" She said, "The girl!" and pointed to a mannequin! Umm, yeah, the only other person in our family who waves to the statues in the stores would be Grandma B. We love her-D cracks up at it. I thought it was cute when C did the same thing. :) Grandma was proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment