3.17.2008

They Are Beautiful...


At dinner I sat between Johan & C. He kept looking at me with that big smile and dancing eyes and then he'd say a bunch of stuff in Spanish to which I'd reply, "Ok...Si" and then he'd just grin and grin. I could just kiss him all over! He apparently was telling on me for having my eyes open during the prayer. That cracks me up b/c I used to try to tell on my siblings for having their eyes open and everytime this is what I'd hear..."How do you know her eyes were open? Were YOUR eyes open?" Busted! I wanted to say the same thing to him but of course, I couldn't so I just said, "Si."

Sidenote: You'd have your eyes open too if a 4 year old as adorable as he is was pulling on your hand and cracking up. :)

No comments: