I'm not going to go into details of our long, no-nap, toilet full of toilet paper day but this will give an indication of just how fun our day has been. On the way home tonight C was in the backseat talking to her hands (which she often does...puts them in time-out, talks to them, smacks them...it's a little interesting to say the least, especially b/c I can't think of a time that we have smacked her hands...just something she does.) Anyway, she was talking to her hands in what can only be described as a gruff tone...
"Leave your jacket ON!"
"It time to go to sssleep! Go to leep!" (sometimes she over-exaggerates the s and then sometimes she leaves it off completely.)
"Ssstop it, top IT!"
:) Needless to say I'm thankful that D is taking her tonight for a little daddy-daughter time. :)
3.18.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment