The other day D borrowed the PS3 game Rock Band from some friends-they won the entire set and PS3 for free and generously let him use it for a party he had with the college group. He brought it home after the party to store it here and of course we played it a few times. :) D was great at it, C LOVED it and it made Me want to cuss! Stupid game...I kept losing!
It comes with a drum set, a guitar and a microphone. On the screen there are color-coded prompts for you to follow on the screen depending on whether you're the singer, the drummer or the guitar player. It's a pretty cool game. C loved being the drummer and would occasionally sing, "La la la" in the microphone. D was good at both the drums and the guitar. I only tried the drums and only did well on "Wanted Dead or Alive" after I had played it several times! Good ol Bon Jovi. :) Brings back memories of middle school and singing along on bus 15.
Even with losing I have to admit it was a LITTLE bit of fun. Definitely fun to watch C, she actually caught on and started doing pretty good!


No comments:
Post a Comment