2.03.2008

Kitty Is In Time-Out


Me: C, why is Kitty in time-out?

C: He's goin to get M&Ms out of bag and eat them!


Roll the clock back about half an hour and that's exactly what C was in a time-out for...she went into the dining room, found some M&Ms in a baggy and ate them after I specifically told her we would not be eating M&Ms until after lunch.


In case you're wondering why all of a sudden we seem to be having M&M issues...well...I might've gotten 20 bags at CVS last week for 25cents a bag!! You just can't pass that up! BUT it comes with a price...a 2 year old who now dreams of M&Ms. :) She wakes up wanting them and goes to bed wanting them. I'm definitely going to use them when I potty train...any day now, just have to choose the time. AND we've already given several bags away. In the meantime we're trying to find somewhere to store them so she won't see them sitting on our dining room table.

No comments: