For real...everytime I put in writing that she's going to bed consistently...we have a battle. Tonight was such a night-I blogged about how well she's been going to bed & then tonight she did NOT want to go to bed! Holy cow-"I WANT LUNCH!" "I HUNGRY!" I thought she probably was hungry b/c she hadn't eaten supper very well so I was going to let her eat a NutriPals fruit granola bar...but after I gave it to her she clearly did not want to eat. She wanted to play. So then I told her we were going back to bed and then she wanted M&Ms. I said, "C, no...you are going to bed!" To which she replied, "Mommy, don't mad, just be happy."
Now...I try not to "mad" very often but man, sometimes you just do as a mom! I think it's funny that she used it as a verb. :) She's in bed now and when all was said and done we thought she was going obediently to her room without a fight, except we noticed that she was clutching an M&M tightly in her little ornery fist which she quickly plopped into her mouth after acting surprised that it was in her hand! Good times...
2.02.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment