1.30.2008

Reading At Bedtime

So I have a new book. You've probably heard of it but I sure hadn't. Lynn gave us a copy and I sat down at her house to read it to C and literally got a lump in my throat and you know, my nose was all tingly like it gets before you cry...all teary - precious precious book. SOO it's my favorite book to read to her now. It's called Just In Case You Ever Wonder and is by Max Lucado.
The thing I love the most is how still C will sit when we read it to her. She loves to read in general but is often fidgety but with this book she just listens as quietly as you can imagine...all snuggly on our lap or laying beside us on the floor. She watches every page intently. The book is all about how special God made her and for real, I think she is understanding every word of this little message! It's our prayer that in case she does ever wonder she'll ALWAYS realize God's love for her and our love for her is as strong as love can be.

No comments: