Me: Can you hold the lights for me?
C: Sure momma, I hold your legs!
How cute! She held onto my legs as I stood on the chair as if she was helping me stay steady up there! Where did she learn that?! Adorable. I had to get down, go inside and grab the camera, climb back up and have her hold them again. Just something that HAD to be captured on film...even though that was much harder to do than I thought...it was a weird angle and I didn't want to fall but I got it.
Then as she was holding the lights (and standing on/pulling on them) and I was hanging them she said with the most excitement ever..."WE CELEBRATE JESUS!!!" ... We sure are sweetheart, we sure are. Then as I continued to work she was playing and climbing on the porch, running inside and back out, "coloring" with the rocks and just having fun being outside. Everynow and then she'd say, "WE CELEBRATE JESUS!" Precious...and just so you can totally picture it, when she says celebrate, it sounds like celebright. :)
As I put the garland on the post she went over and said, "I help you." Then she started fiddling with the greenery just like I had been.
It is SO fun to have a little helper!!


No comments:
Post a Comment