

This morning when we got up C was ready to play immediately, even before getting dressed and

having breakfast she wanted to have a 'party.' Well, I just bought a Dora The Explorer tent for

her at Target a few nights ago and
today when she was wanting to play I said, "I have something VERY fun we could play with!" So I got it out and we started setting it up. It was very cool b/c she was totally able to put the rods together all by herself!! She put them all together and then we both put the sides up and of course I put the top on. After the structure was ready I draped the canopy over the top and got all the velcro attached. She went under it and sat down with her guys and said, "I build a tent!"
After we got it all set up in the living room we got dressed & she ate her waffle and watched

some Dora from inside the canopy with her guys of course. Then after a while of playing and dancing in the living room we decided we should move the party to her room. I moved the canopy down the hall with her following close behind me...and in front of me...and right under me. :) Once we got it in there we had the best party ever!! We danced, we played with her kitchen, we sang...we even rolled around on the floor a little! Parties sure aren't what they used to be but I wouldn't trade them for the world! Hey A...I'd like you to pay special attention to her 'smile' these days. It's the squinty-eyed look she's giving me in a couple of the pictures.

1 comment:
Yeah...I'm digging the squinty smiles. At least I know I'm not the only one getting that face for pictures!
She's adorable!
Love ya...
A
Post a Comment