7.16.2007

Her First Festival

The Music & Arts Festival of Westerville is right across the street from us! So, Sunday we took C to her first festival. It was fun...I think she







thought she'd see the big red chicken (from Dora) b/c he always has festivals but once we got there she forgot all about him as she enjoyed some live music, a lemonade shake up AND a funnel cake! MMM! Of course, you know what her favorite treat was? I bought her a bowl of ice from the snow cone stand, no flavoring added...we all know there is nothing better than shaved ice! My sister said once they have adopted their kids the gig will be up b/c they'll get strawberry flavoring but until then...our little C doesn't know any better! We had fun and discovered the 'big white barn' that we're always wondering 'what's over there?' is actually a little park with a bridge over water where you can feed the geese...so today we went back with some bread to do just that. I hate geese, really, I don't enjoy any unpredictable animal but ESPECIALLY not the





unpredictable ones that HISS at you - we were fine, we were on the bridge, the geese were WAAAAY over across the lake so Lynn went around and led them over to us with some bread but not all of them stayed in the water so they were all around us and hissed at me when I went to get back in the car, stupid birds. C was more excited about the rocks that she had found than she was about the geese.

No comments: