7.08.2007

Couponing!

Ok, so first of all let me give credit to my sister Amy & Angie (sister-in-law) who kept talking about good deals and inspired me to check it out and to my sister-in-law Tricia who showed me how to 'coupon'-ways to keep track of them and where to shop here in town. SECOND OF ALL...LOOK AT ALL THIS STUFF (there are about 12 boxes of cereal there)!!!!








In ONE checkout alone my bill rang up to be $155.00 and after he scanned all of my coupons it was only $21.89!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!! It's not this great every week but I do save every week and then when they double the dollar coupons I cash in on tons of freebies.

If you haven't started couponing I'd like to encourage you to give it a try! If ya want more details just let me know, I'd love to help you play! Apparently it does matter where you live, some towns don't have the deals that we do. It's super fun - I love this game!! I go in with my envelope knowing I'm going to beat the system and I love that! I buy 4 papers a week, stack each page together so I just have to cut each coupon once, put them in alphabetical order and then wait for the ads to come out. When they do I get online to see what I can get for free (I subscribe to a list that someone else puts on the web so I don't have to do all of the adding and stuff myself). I make my list, get my coupons that I'll use and go shopping!!! I've only been at it for a couple of months but the pics are SOME of the items (I've got more in the freezer & in C's cabinet-not to mention what we've already consumed) I've gotten and All of them were under a dollar (except D's razors-they were $4), most were under 50cents or FREE!!! Very fun! Very, very fun!








Not your typical post about C but we're loving this new game of mine!

2 comments:

Farm gal said...

Hey,
Loving the blog!! Im interested in the coupon thing.

JDN

W Family said...

Teach me, too...oh wise coupon Guru!

A