7.08.2007

650 Days Ago...

650 Days Ago...

  • If someone had said they "Drop-ped-ded" something I would've had them re-type their story and encouraged them to use spell check.
  • If I heard the word (color) "poop-pool" I would've thought a lifeguard had some cleaning to do.
  • We had no idea what "more...tick-cko oohm-pits" meant.

650 Days Ago...

  • D had never changed a diaper and I had never breastfed.
  • We had neither held a newborn within minutes of birth.
  • We had heard how 'fast they grow up' but had not experienced it.

In the past 650 Days...

  • We have shared an experience unlike any other...one that is hard to put into words yet difficult to stop talking about.
  • We have grown more in love with each other as we take on the responsibility as parents for the first time.
  • We have stood in awe of our God and learned more about our relationship as his children than we ever knew before.

650 Days Ago our little C was born...we've never stopped celebrating. She's as amazing today as she was 650 days ago. We've enjoyed every stage, every milestone, every new look & attitude.

From the first day when all she could do was stare at us to today when she randomly decides to go through her 'expressions' for us...it has been the best of times!

No comments: