Watching a Toddler Toddle...high-stepping with one leg - Seeing her waller around on the floor as if it's the best place in the world to lay and play
- Having C-Bear climb up on my lap and sign 'book'
- Watching her try to run when she thinks she's being chased
- Seeing her with her hands in her pockets
- Playing infant computer games with her
- Clapping and cheering for 5 stacked blocks

- Seeing wonder and amazement in her eye when she watches Papaws train for the first time
- Having such an excitable little girl
- Finding her lifting her shirt and giggling at her belly's reflection while standing in front of the stove
- Having a fridge full of alphabet and animal magnets



- Bib overalls and pig tails
- Listening to her 'be loud' b/c she just figured out how
- Watching her carefully spin in a circle

- Having her take hold our finger and follow alongside of us
- Seeing her pretend for the first time as she sips fake tea & jabbers with her toys
- Playing with 'Little People', Legos & 'Weebles that wobble but don't fall down' again
- Watching her take care of her baby dolls and give them medicine
- Seeing a glimmer & a smile in those big eyes
- Her mischievous smile
- Her sweet sign for I Love You
- Re-realizing how good animal crackers & goldfish are
- Seeing her rise to a standing position by making an upside down V after taking a tumble
- Hearing her say a new word that we didn't think she could
- Finding sippy cups and wipes carefully placed in our Christmas tree
- Having this little beauty in our lives




1 comment:
Oh, M...I just love your blogs. I read all of the new ones today (you are a quick addict:-) I know this sounds crazy, but I just feel so "connected" to you when I read them...because our lives are in many ways so similar. I love that we share the sweetest things in life in common with one another! And you're going to start scrapping...WE HAVE GOT TO GET TOGETHER! I was thinking of posting some pics of my recent pages and my new scrapbook area at my house. Ebay has only aided in my addiction, let me just say. Maybe my next post will be about scrapping. I'd love to "assist" you in any way...it can be a VERY overwhelming hobby at first. But I can give you some quick pointers that will save you time, money and frustration. You WILL BE GREAT at scrapping. You can even use your blogs as some of your journal entries!
Okay...hope this comment comes through.
PS LOVED the reference to our blog. You're so sweet!
A
Post a Comment