1.10.2007

Let the Blogging Begin...Again


So, I tried this SEVERAL months ago but got all nervous about the security and the fact that our girl's picture is online. But now the only people that can view it and read it are the people I invite so...several months later...let the blogging begin! I hope you check back often to see what C is up to. I still will avoid using her name or our last name so if you post a comment please try to remember to do so as well. Thanks! I would venture to say probably 99% of these blogs will be about C, what she's up to, how she's doing, what she's learning, etc. She just amazes me and I love to share her stories and our fun times so instead of long emails with large pictures attached for you to download you can come to this blog every now and then and see how she's doing and read as many fun stories as you have time for. :) Hope you enjoy hearing about her as much as I enjoy sharing her. :) The first few times I add a new blog I'll let you know but after that I'll let you decide when and if you want to check it. :) In this picture she's playing peek-a-boo, something that she just started and we LOVE! She just can't stand to not peek! So you always see at least one of her eyes looking out at you as you say, "where's C?" It's very fun.


Love you all! M

No comments: