
Ok, so overalls are my favorite thing! Tonight my girl outdid herself on the cute scale. Not only did she have on overalls but she ALSO put her hands in her pockets (and sometimes up through the middle when she mistook it for the pockets) AND she made her MAD face which is my favorite face of hers! I love it - it's usually followed by a quick smile...love it! And as if this weren't all enough she also had
messy hair from us taking out her pigtails! I LOVE messy hair! SO there ya go, tons of my favorite things she does...all in one night! On a side note she went to the potty again today! YEA!!! Before she turned one she went often, sometimes twice a day but since we moved she hasn't gone so much. Today I sat her on there after her nap b/c it's much easier to keep her in control in the bathroom while I'm drying my hair if she's up on the potty...otherwise, she finds the q-tips and takes handfuls at a time to run around with...soooo I knew I'd be ready quickly and sat her up there just to see if she'd go. I didn't think she had but when I took her off SHE HAD!!!!!!! So exciting!!!! We're going to start being more consistent and see where it leads. :) :) 

messy hair from us taking out her pigtails! I LOVE messy hair! SO there ya go, tons of my favorite things she does...all in one night! On a side note she went to the potty again today! YEA!!! Before she turned one she went often, sometimes twice a day but since we moved she hasn't gone so much. Today I sat her on there after her nap b/c it's much easier to keep her in control in the bathroom while I'm drying my hair if she's up on the potty...otherwise, she finds the q-tips and takes handfuls at a time to run around with...soooo I knew I'd be ready quickly and sat her up there just to see if she'd go. I didn't think she had but when I took her off SHE HAD!!!!!!! So exciting!!!! We're going to start being more consistent and see where it leads. :) :) 



1 comment:
she is so cute all the time. The wild hair is fun!
Gloria
Post a Comment