Some nights I go in and sing hymns to C when she can't get to sleep. It's a favorite time for both of us, the other night I was laying in her bed singing and asked her which one she wanted me to sing. She said, "A friend momma, a friend in Heaven one." ... aka ... what a friend we have in Jesus. Then later, "It's called a hymn momma...How Great." aka How Great Thou Art.
She prays for her Grandpa nightly as he is battling cancer. We've told her about his cancer and explained that she can't catch it (that was her first question b/c she thought it was a cold and Johan and Dayana have had a lot of colds lately. We can't play when they're sick b/c we don't want to "catch it."). Here are two of her latest prayers for her Grandpa.
"Dear God please help Grandma be safe and Grandpa (then she paused and whispered to me, momma, I gonna pray for him heal all heal-so I said, ok) and for Grandpa be all heal and better. Amen."
"Dear God, please help Grandpa and his heal and his whole body be better, thank you, Amen."
She also has been praying for Amy still to "have twins" which she will in a couple of weeks, tonight she prayed for their whole family to have twins. :) "Dear God please help Amy & the kids to have twins."
Oh how I wish I had a notebook to always write down the things she says and the prayers she prays. She is just a joy.
2.27.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment