11.05.2008

Voting





C went with me to vote yesterday and I decided to take the camera along to capture this historic election on film. :) While we're disappointed in the outcome of the election we're glad that God is still God regardless of who is president and prayerful for our new president and country. :)

While she wasn't throwing fits or anything like that she was definitely a little grumpier than normal. She didn't enjoy the line, wanted to be held and hung her little head a lot while we waited. She DID enjoy pushing the "next" tab on the screen so that was fun. :) When we were done we took our stickers to Krispy Kreme for free star-shaped donuts with red, white & blue sprinkles!! I don't like sprinkles but C loves them - in fact that's the only part of the donuts that she ate. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey C,
I am glad you helped your mom vote today. Someday soon you will get to have your very own ballot.
Neena