11.07.2008

22 Fish Babies

We have 22 fish babies...and some of the other fish have Ick...stupid fish...they better not all die. BUT I got video of the fish being born so I'll post it soon for you to see. :) :) I know you're on the edge of your seat. C had fun watching them arrive but then after we had about 9 she said, "Oh, I want to hold them!!!" lol :) She kept wanting me to get them out for her to hold. I kept explaining that it wasn't a good idea but bless her heart, she loves babies.

Speaking of babies, C has been asking for one! Out of the blue she has started asking for a baby, asking if she can have a brother, asking if she can be a big sister. We've finally told her that she can pray and ask God for a healthy baby if it's in his will for us to have another one. Of course, we'd love to have more children but it's not as easy as it seems. :) The other day she said to D out of the blue, "Can we go get a baby today?" :) I brought home a babydoll for her that day but she told us she wants a real one. It's precious, and we're praying right along with her but trying to instill in her that the sex of the baby isn't what is important but that we'd be happy with a healthy boy or girl. She really wants a brother, we're not even sure why she has fixated on that but it's cute. She'll be a great big sister if we are so blessed, that's for sure. :)

No comments: