Hi everyone! Just thought I'd update you on the online teaching job opportunity, I emailed the principal yesterday just to touch base with her again and she said they are having enrollment but they're also having withdrawals that are balancing everything out...sooooooooooooooo now we need to pray for enrollment to climb and withdrawals to stop. :) I've been praying for enrollment. :)
I'm still at the top of her list and would just really really really really love to get this job. I've been doing ebay forever now and while it's been a huge blessing for us and amazing provision it is getting really old really fast with all of the running around that I do. I'll do it until I don't need to which will either be when I get a full-time job online or when D goes full-time for Westerville in April. Just really hoping it happens sooner than later with the teaching. :)
Thanks for praying!
10.29.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment