

Bless her heart, yesterday the Alligator Park was just too hot for C apparently. We went straight from there to the pool and then she took a long nap but yesterday evening she just wasn't herself. She was acting super sleepy, even at the show La Grande Cirque which was supposed to be pretty cool, she didn't want to sit up and watch. So we left the show early (umm, by early I mean we were there less than 10 minutes!) She just wanted to go to sleep, didn't even want to sit up on the potty before bed, didn't want to eat either. We came home, she went to bed and kept saying her belly hurt again...here we go. :) So she got up and ended up vomiting. It was the first time I've held my girl's hair back while she threw up in the potty. Bless her heart. She had put her hand over her mouth so I rushed her to the bathroom and said, "it's ok to let it come now" and she did. Not a lot, but still that's happened twice now so I went ahead and paged the doctor. I'm glad I did, she said maybe she had gotten too hot and to make sure she had lots of liquids and was going potty enough. She had been drinking lots of water but that apparently wasn't doing it so D went right out and got some gatorade. She drank some last night and then today we've been giving it to her constantly. She's feeling much better and acting better too. Sheww. I've been dehydrated and that is NOT a fun feeling. No wonder she was so lathargic. Poor girl. Glad she's all better now.




No comments:
Post a Comment