FINALLY the department of education processed my recertification application. Holy cow, you'd think when you're paying them that much money they'd do it a little faster but I'm not complaining b/c it's DONE!! WOOHOO! They had it on hold and didn't even know why, I called and they literally just had to push a button on the computer to take it off hold and everything was done. Which is basically why I couldn't get hired this summer...because it hadn't been processed fast enough. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO big prayer request-pray that the enrollment continues to go up at the school Iapplied to and that they have a position available soon. They said that they hire throughout the fall every year so this year shouldn't be any different. I'm on the list to be hired if they have a position available and choose me for it so pray that it happens sooner than later. :) It'd just be a huge blessing to land a job like this. HUGE.
Thanks so much! I'll keep you posted. :)
9.24.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment