8.04.2008

Cooke Road Hills

On the other side of town there are "the hills" as C calls them. These aren't just any hills, they are hills that Johan and Dayana referred to as mountains when they first came. They're the type of hills that get your belly just enough as you go over the top. They're the hills that as a child you would have loved but as an adult - most of us don't even notice them...until you have a child in the car. They're great fun, there are three in a row and the kids LOVE them. The other day I took the three of them with me and we went up and down the set of hills four times. :) I took pictures and video (yes while I was driving but I was being safe.) :) This picture is by far my favorite picture of Johan, Dayana and C. I love it, I love their expressions and can still hear their squeals of delight! When C saw this on my computer (it's my background currently) she said, "We were saying WEEE!!!" lol She LOVES the hills and is forever asking, "We goin over the hills today momma?" :)


It was Johan's first time going over the hills and when we got in the car Dayana was excitedly explaining to him what he was about to experience. She was talking really fast in both English and Spanish and I couldn't understand anything until the end when she said, "La Belly OOOOOO!" and as she said oooo she waved her hand around and around in circles. :) They're the best hills in town.


No comments: