5.09.2008

FREE $60!!!!! DEAL EXPIRES MAY 15th!

Hey! This is FOR REAL! I just did it, my sister has done it and others! You really do get a FREE $25 when you sign up and $10 for each referral!! So I signed myself up and got $25 already and then signed D up under me and he got $25 already plus I got $10 for him so I literally have $60 bucks in my bank account for 5 minutes of work!!

It's FINALLY a Paypal alternative, no more fees for sending/receiving money! So click on the button below to sign up, even if you don't ever use Paypal you can sign up, get your friends to sign up and then transfer your cash to your bank account! Seriously works, I sure wouldn't put it on here if it didn't. :)

I've already received $60 in there for myself & D!! AND if you don't want to add your bank account then you can request a check! Free money is always fun!

Thanks for signing up!
Mary


Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

No comments: