We LOVE wagon weather!!! Finally-FINALLY it's here!
We went to the park today with Johan & Dayana and their mami & papi. :) Neena is in town too so that's very fun to have an Abuela along.
D & T walked with the kids to the park while mom, Lynn & I went to KFC for some chicken and sides. Then we brought it back to the park after they had played for a good 40 minutes (slow line at KFC) and had a picnic!!! VERY FUN! I think it was C's first...maybe 2nd, can't remember. But definitely first that she could actually get excited about. D & J seem to have never had one either. Of course, as soon as we got them all seated Johan & Dayana had to go "Chi-Chi" ... this is not a Mexican restaurant friends...potty...they had to go potty and the restrooms don't open until mid-April. So they loaded up in the van and drove back to our house (1min away). When they got back...just as predicted...C had to go potty. So we loaded up in the van and she got to ride in Dayana's big girl carseat (she's only a pound shy of being able to have one of her own). It was fun for her. THEN by the time we got back...well...the kids were all done eating (C ate while they were gone, they ate while she was gone) so they were all off to play some more at the big playground. It's a great park. I had left my camera in the van the entire time so I have only one picture of our 'picnic' and it doesn't include D or any of the kids...but that's how it goes. :)
I got a ton of videos of them sliding and playing-will post those soon after they load onto Godtube. For now, enjoy some great pics (D's on the small swing b/c she and C were swinging but J didn't have a swing...so C gave up her swing for Johan and then Dayana gave up her big swing for C. So fun to see them sharing-I love watching them all play. It was a fantastic evening!
Our big girl went down the tunnel slide today for the first time-last year it spooked her-today-over and over down she went. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment