Most of you know I ebay...a lot. :) Therefore, shipping is something C is very familiar with as I pretty much do it daily. Typically I wait until she's napping or in bed before I get all of my packages ready to go out but the other day she up and helping me. She's a great helper-holds the printed label right on the envelope so I can tape it. It's so precious...she just stands all still and proud...very cute. Then, of course, I can't resist the temptation to tape her little fingers and then she cracks up. I love her giggle...LOVE it! LOVE making her giggle.
4.06.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
hey Mary-
do you have an ebay store name i could check out? also can I get an email address for you?
I LOVE reading your blog!!! "C" is such a cutie!! Reading it always makes me smile...
Take care and lots of hugs for you!
Jesse
Post a Comment